Terms & Conditions for a Stretch Limousine
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking.
- A Valid Credit card imprint is required for SECURITY in case of any additional charges.
- All Visa & Mastercard Transactions Will Be subject to 2.5% Fee.
- All Amex Transactions Will Be Subject To 4% Fee.
- Chauffeur will refuse to service clients unable to present a valid credit card for security.
**OUTSTANDING BALANCES HAVE TO BE PAID TO THE CHAUFFEUR PRIOR TO STARTING THE SERVICE
**WE ACCEPT CASH OR MAJOR CREDIT CARD AS FORMS OF PAYMENT. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHEQUE / CERTIFIED CHEQUE / MONEY ORDER.
- If services are cancelled within 30 days of the service date and time, the full amount will be billed to the client’s credit card.
- If services are cancelled prior to 30 days 25% charge will be billed to clients credit card.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in all vehicles.
- Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited (BY LAW) $250.00 will be billed to client’s who require clean up service.
- $30.00 replacement fee will be charged for any broken glasses Client is responsible to pay the full replacement value for any damage to Bar, Screens, DVD or Radio.
- Minimum admin charge in event of damage will be $150.00 in addition to the damage repair value.
- Belmont Limousine Services is not responsible for lost or stolen property when left in the vehicles. Overtime charges are extra.
- Chauffeurs may terminate services at their discretion if the passengers do not follow company terms and conditions, full payment is still required.
- Passengers must be prepared at scheduled pick up and drop off times in order to avoid extra charges or termination of services.
- 407 ETR charge will be applied to clients requesting use of the 407 ; the admin charge is $5.00 per entry and 25cents/KM.
- Reservations changes may not be available on last minute requests.
- Sales orders/invoices must be reviewed, signed and faxed back to Belmont Limousine Services within 24 hours of the booking.
- All wedding itineraries must be provided 2 weeks prior to date of occasion via fax or email.
- Sunroof is not to be opened at any time. It is illegal to stand through the sunroof.
- All passengers agree to properly use seatbelt, child car seat, or child booster seat and obey all laws and regulations of the Ministry of Transportation and applicable laws for Ontario and Canada.
*IN SIGNING THE FORM YOU AUTHORIZE Belmont Limousine Services TO POST ANY OUTSTANDING CHARGES TO THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE.
**ANY OUTSTANDING INVOICES PAST 30 DAYS IF NOT ABLE TO AUTHORIZE CREDIT CARD ON FILE OR SETTLE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY SENT TO COLLECTIONS.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Our drivers are currently located in Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Cambridge, and Kitchener / Waterloo.
- Taxi Service Ancaster
- Burlington Taxi
- Dundas Taxis
- Georgetown Taxi & Limousine Service
- Grimsby Limousine and Airport Taxi
- Guelph Taxi and Limousine
- Taxi Service Hamilton
- Hagersville Taxi and Limo
- Huntsville Cab service
- Milton Taxi Service
- Mississauga Taxi Service
- Oakville Taxi Service
- Toronto Taxi Service
- Stoney Creek Taxi
- Woodstock Taxis
Getting you and your group to and from any airport in Ontario and New York state. Reliable, professional, courteous, and friendly servicesRead More
The right stretch or luxury sedan limo is going to add a great element to the evening of prom. Make sure that you’re choosing the perfect carRead More
We cover all your limousine needs including: Business Meetings, Nights Out, Tours, Weddings and all special occasionsRead More